[8b] Project:R [8b] Project:R

Damn dude, this is straight up nuts. Great production and incorporation of a variety of techniques. I love the mix of old sounds and some modernish syn effects/instruments. The "solo" about 3/4 of the way in is really nice, and written very well. I sense a lot of Megaman in this piece too. Great job!!

Continuance[loop] Continuance[loop]

I feel as though this has a good underlying foundation, but leaves me wanting a little more. I know it is a loop and can see if being used to express concern or something of the like. Maybe if you had another 8 or 12 measures with a light melody over the basic progression, you would really have a memorable loop on your hands. Like I said though, the atmosphere this piece creates is pretty powerful on it's own. If you decide to add more, let me know!

Krichotomy responds:

Thanks! I feel the same way about it and hope to extend it some day.

This Blade Runs Forth This Blade Runs Forth

Hey there, I definitely see your tales influence!

I really like the change in tempo going on, and feel as tough your transitions fit together nicely. Although it's not there, I can definitely hear Genus yelling "Pancake Time!!" somewhere in the background lol. Also, the array of instruments that you pull from adds a nice variety to this piece.

One thing that I did notice is that the kickdrum level sounds a little off to me. I'm not sure if it's just my headphones or whatever, but you might want to ask for some specific input on volume levels of your percussion section. Other than that though, I enjoyed this piece quite a bit! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Deemo-R responds:

The kick drum definitely needs a bit of specific attention, your headphones do not deceive you. There's no real mixing to speak of here, so the drums overall sound pretty bad. The part itself probably should be redone for a bit of variance and better quality.

Glad to hear you felt the tales influence in it! Thanks for giving the time to provide feedback! ^_^

Astro Land Astro Land

I really like when the song reaches the ~2min mark. I feel as though the sound levels are nicely balanced, and the heavy kickdrum emphasizes the beat as a whole. Great song! I definitely got the feel of outer-space as well.